
81.Things are looking good.
事情看起来很顺利.
82.Well done!
干得好!
83.What a bore!
真是个惹人讨厌的家伙!
84.What a nice surprise!
真是令人喜出望外!
85.What a shame!
真是可惜!
(疯狂注释)用在听到或看到不好的消息,安慰对方的话.
(疯狂实战)A: Mary wrecked her brand new car.
玛丽撞坏了她那辆崭新的车子.
B: Oh, waht a shame!
噢,太可惜了!
86.What happened?
发生了什么事?
87.What's the problem?
怎么回事?
88.What's up?
怎么了?
89.Who knows?
谁知道啊!
(疯狂注释)当有人提出问题,你不知道问题的答案,而且有一种你也想知道该问题的答案,但似乎没有人
会知道的无可奈何感时,就可以回答Who knows!
(疯狂实战)A: Do you know what we're having for dinner?
你知道我们晚餐要吃什么吗?
B: Who knows---it could be anything.
谁知道---什么都有可能.
90.Why not ask them?
为什么不问他们?
91.You bet!
当然!
(疯狂实战)A: Can you give me a ride home?
你可以载我回家吗?
B: You bet!
好的.
92.You can say that again.
一点也没错.
93.You can't be serious.
你开玩笑的吧!/你不会是当真吧!
94.You know what I mean?
你懂我的意思吗?
95.You said it.
我也这么觉得.
(疯狂注释)用于较亲密的朋友间,表示同意他的看法.
(疯狂实战)A: That was a great movie. It really got to me.
这部电影真棒,好叫我感动.
B: You said it.
我也这么觉得.
96.You shoule apologize.
你应该道歉.
97.You should make up your mind.
你应该下决心.
(Kim's note)Everyone knows a person who can never decide anything! Use this sentence to
encourage him.
98.You should save your money.
你应该节约钱.
99.You shouldn't get your hopes up.
你不应该抱太大希望.
100.You're telling me !
说得一点没错.
(疯狂注释)此句用于亲密朋友间,表示同意他的看法.
(疯狂实战)A: That was a tough test.
好难的考试啊!
B: You're telling me.
就是啊!
(来源:李阳疯狂英语脱口而出第二辑)